The Data Protection Act 1998 / The General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Kyan's website complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 (and any successor legislation), the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
Use Made of Personal Information
Personal information provided to Simple Secure Finance via the Simple Secure Finance website will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection. In addition, personal information may be used for statistical analysis.
Personal data will be collected and processed by Simple Secure Finance for the following purposes:
- to provide goods and services, including marketing, advertising and promotions, unless a user elects to opt-out of / unsubscribe from receiving such communications.
Simple Secure Finance may collect and receive the following information:
- Visitors to our website
- Device information: Simple Secure Finance may collect technical information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether Simple Secure Finance collects some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information: Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Contact information: With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected for the purposes outlined at the time of collection.
- Billing and other information: For Customers that purchase tickets to any of Simple Secure Finance corporate events, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf.
Your personal details will not be made available to any third parties, other than those outlined above or at the time of data collection.
Use of Data For Direct Marketing Purposes
At each point of data collection users are given the opportunity to opt-in to receive future direct marketing material from Simple Secure Finance. Where users opt-in for such communications, Simple Secure Finance may provide information on its products, membership services, events, and training and education programmes. If at any time users want Simple Secure Finance to stop sending such communications they should opt-out of communications by informing Simple Secure Finance by email at
Verifying, updating and amending your personal information
If, at any time, a user wants to verify, update or amend their personal data they may simply email their request to email@example.com
Verification, updating or amendment of personal data takes place within 40 days of receipt of the request.
Links to Third Party Websites
Simple Secure Finance is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. Simple Secure Finance advises users to read the privacy policies of other websites before registering any personal data.
Simple Secure Finance holds your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection legislation.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information Simple Secure Finance holds about you. You can read more about these rights here.
If you want to make a complaint about the way Simple Secure Finance has processed your personal information, you can contact the ICO in their capacity as the statutory body which oversees data protection law.
Notification of Changes
Users have the right to ask Simple Secure Finance for a copy of the personal data held about them and to request that Simple Secure Finance correct any inaccuracies in that information.